Building on years of research, measuring and handcrafting of chin rests and shoulder rests, we are now able to offer 3D printed chin rest models.
Working together with our technical partners Muziek en Ambacht and Nieks Fabriek, we have harnessed 3D technology and computer imaging technology. Our consultant works together with you to develop and refine your chin rest and collarbone set-up, by creating a progressive series of test models for you to take home and try.
· Our new measuring equipment allows you to experience your custom designs during consultations.
· Take-home test-sets of chin rest and collarbone rest allow you to try out your unique custom design in real-life situations.
· Coaching helps you to discover progressively new ways to play with greater ease, adjusting the equipment design as you go.
· The final model chin rest can still be made of finely finished wood, or high resolution PLA.*
· Our refund policy for returned chin rest test models makes this process of discovery affordable.
· Infinite choices: Digital forming allows for infinite variations in all dimensions including height, tilt, position, and jaw contour.
· Once your measurements are on our files, they can be accessed in future for further changes or replacement models!
*PLA is a skin friendly biodegradable plastic that is used in medical procedures and in the food industry.